Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Winding down, winding up. But then there's the food!

This five month break is winding down.  I go back to work in five days.  Five days!  Less than a week.  I could get philosophical about this.  And maybe I will.  But not now.

Right now, I just want to enjoy the memories.  And transition.



Intermission is ending, which means my travel blog, Intermission, is also ending.  But I'm gearing up some other exciting activities on THIS blog about cooking and eating.  So, stay tuned here, because this is where the action will be.

It seemed only fitting, then, to do a little tribute to the food of our trip, mostly in Europe, but some in North America and the Caribbean.  Just a bit of fun.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails